Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2021

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REPREHENSIBLE!!!

I was made aware of something extremely disturbing, that if true, it needs to be investigated, and investigated immediately! I recently learned that a GOP candidate for school board, allegedly made nasty comments, and threatened a Democrat candidate for council, and I find that very reprehensible. While I am not naming names in this so that there is the benefit of the doubt, the person who allegedly did this needs to be investigated by the police, and I pray that this particular Democrat candidate/member of council goes to the police, and insists on charges being pressed. This is something that cannot be swept under the rug, like everything else criminal that goes on when a member of the GOP in this town is involved, but it needs to be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment