Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2022

PLEASE HELP THIS WOMAN!!!

Hi guys.

I normally don't do this on here because I'm very skeptical normally of these things, and I also don't want to see somebody terrorized any further when they've been through a traumatic situation such as this. However, because this was in my neighborhood, and because of the information I have been getting on this, I'm posting this. The woman in this go fund me page, was the victim of the individual who were shooting off his AK47 and other illegal weapons on dunks ferry Rd, this past Saturday morning. She has been through a lot, as well as her family members, and really needs help. If you can find it in your heart to help her, click on this link and do so. Above all police past this link on to everyone possible, because she badly needs it.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ceaycp-good-person-needs-help?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cf%20share-flow-1&fbclid=IwAR2RPRd3YhF89s_8oybkMF0sfSRCo0mW943exrRknRL0v8QCjf6JEztwMIA


No comments:

Post a Comment