Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2022

THEY'RE DROPPING THE BALL AGAIN!!!

https://www.fox29.com/news/police-swat-team-responds-after-shots-fired-in-bucks-county 

Now before all of you Joey D groupies get your panties in a bunch, and make your snide remarks, I happen to live nearby where this happened, and I'm appalled by what this man did. I believe that this man needs some major mental health treatment, and to be held fully accountable to the law, and not just with these charges. There are many people I've spoken with already, that think this man needs to be charged with attempted murder, and I very much agree. And for those who again want to make their snide remarks, I just checked this guy out, and he does have a record! He really crossed the line big time, and I pray that they go after him on this. I pray that he gets mental health treatment, and that this isn't swept under the rug like what happened with DiNardo

 


No comments:

Post a Comment