Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

NOW THE PATCH IS ON TO SOMETHING!!

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/what-would-you-improve-in-bensalem-in-2013

I saw this article in The Patch, and thought it was rather daring. I think we need to take them up on their article, and make some bold suggestions. It seems that "eye on the sky" did, and what they said is important, but I think we "Disgruntled Misfits" can do a whole lot better. My suggestion/challenge to everyone out there who wants the truth to be known, is to go to this article and put some REAL real suggestions on here, and make our voices known.
Here's What I'd Change:
1. Contact the new PA State Attorney General, and have the following people investigated:
A.
Fred Harran
B. Pat Ponticelli

C. The Mayor and Council
Once #1 is in progress, have A and B FIRED.
2. Have a forensic audit performed (By an IMPARTIAL Firm.) on the township's budget for the past three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment