Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

CAN WE SAY USELESS RE-ELECT ME STUNT??

http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/bensalem/assault-rifles-among-the-firearms-turned-in-during-bensalem-buybacks/article_b154a043-27a2-53d5-8d32-8c57e0d51d67.html
Face it "your majesty", that's just what it is. I challenge you to tell me how any of this is going to make me safe, let alone reduce crime. I more than echo the words of "Jessup" on the Courier times comment page, when they said: "Let's see, 425 of 586 firearms were not of the variety often used in crime. Actually the "assault rifles" should be subtracted on that basis, too, but for discussion purposes. . .
In other words, $21,250 was wasted on a total feel-good charade -- as these things have been acknowledged to be, by the federal Department of Justice"
I also echo the question of someone on here as to whether or not some of these guns, will make it to the "private collection" of some of the men on the force. After all, we have Andy "the fence" Aninsman, and many others who seem to do this and get away with it, so we have a right to know.
The plain fact is NOTHING was accomplished and you know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment