Total Pageviews

Friday, April 12, 2013

MAKING A POINT, OR ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF POLITICIZING A TRAGEDY??

I don't normally talk about any TV shows I watch, but after last night, I had to not just share, but get your feedback as well.
I was wondering if anyone else on here watches the show Glee! on FOX?? I have been watching it from the first Season, and last night's episode was VERY unexpected to say the least. The episode dealt with an intense and scary event of a shooting taking place within the school, and the after effects of this occurring. While they did announce a warning at the beginning of the show (One I did not see.), I felt it was premature to have this on, given what occurred in December with Sandy Hook. I will say that they did handle the issue rather well, and the storyline was well thought out, and had an unexpected ending with a character I didn't think was capable of doing the right thing.
I am wondering what all of you thought of this, if you watch the show, and your opinions on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment