Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

REMEMBER THIS??

IN LIGHT OF WHAT OCCURRED MONDAY, I HAD TO SHARE THIS"OLDIE BUT GOODIE" WITH ALL OF YOU. I AM DOING THIS IN HOPES THAT PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP, AND TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVIL IN ALL ITS FORMS, AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A VERY CONCERNED BUSINESSPERSON WHO IS CONCERNED OVER THIS ISSUE, AND FOUND OUT THE TRUTH. IT IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE RE-TOLD AND ASKED OF HAMAN AND OUR COUNCIL:
I went to the Township building after reading in your blog that someone else went there to review the emergency management plan for the township. I discovered the following:
There is no copy of the plan available to people who have businesses in the township. There is no evacuation plan for people who live in the township. There are no agreements available for businesses to sign with the township that would help my business survive a disaster. There is no long term recovery plan for the township in the event of a disaster. There is no plan for the needs of citizens that survive a disaster like food, medication and supplies. There is no plan for dealing with special needs citizens during an emergency.
I read in the blog that Bensalem Township is supposed to let members of the community see the township emergency management plan so that they know what to do. I checked on line with the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency and found out that it is true that they have to have the emergency management plan for the township available for the public at the township building. I went to the township building to review the plan, because as a business owner I wanted to see what was in the plan to protect my business and my employees.
When I asked to see this, the lady at the front desk said she had no idea what I was talking about. I told the lady I wanted to speak with someone from the Mayor's office regarding this matter, and she told me that I would have to make an appointment as the Mayor is very busy.
Too busy? Doing what? You would think that my township would be complying with the law!
Does anyone on your blog know where I can get information for preparing for emergencies?


JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, OTHERS HAVE ASKED FOR THE SAME THING, ESPECIALLY FROM FRED "HAMAN" HARRAN, BUT HE REFUSES TO GIVE THIS OUT, CITING "NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS". WHAT NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS???? ALL I WANT TO KNOW, IS THAT THERE IS A VALID ORIGINAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN IN PLACE, SO THAT WHEN AN EMERGENCY/DISASTER OCCURS, I AND THE MANY OTHER CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN WILL BE SAFE. IT SEEMS THAT WHENEVER HAMAN IS ASKED TO GIVE IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT, HE EITHER CLAMS UP, SITES "NATIONAL SECURITY REASONS", OR OUTRIGHT REFUSES TO DISCUSS THE MATTER. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALL I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS, IS VAGUE AND USELESS PAMPHLETS, AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ONE GOOD ANSWER.
ALWAYS REMEMBER.............
THOSE WHO FORGET THE PAST ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment