Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 9, 2013

HOPE FOR THOSE WILLING TO LISTEN


For those who have seen the first two posts, don’t worry. I’m not about to leave any of you hanging. Many of you falsely think I hate the Bensalem Police when that is clearly NOT the case. I post what I post about the police in this town, like I post about what goes on here, because it’s a FACT. I have said this before, and I will say it again. I care about your eternal soul, and don’t want to see you spend and eternity in Hell, when you can be redeemed and live forever in Heaven with Jesus. I know that there are honorable first responders out there, and I applaud you for doing your job both ON and OFF duty. That means respecting your wives/girlfriends, and family, by staying faithful to them, and NOT using them as punching bags, or sexual objects for your buddies or your bosses. For those that do NOT do this, I give you a warning. Like the previous YouTube posts have made it clear, you are NOT a man, but a little boy/coward, so you have the choice of either repenting, and turning from this sin, or face God’s judgment. I offer hope to EVERYONE who is reading this, and this hope is Jesus Christ. Here is a simple plan of Salvation from Reverend Billy Graham, and pray you act on it.
http://youtu.be/aUMEJr3eGgg

No comments:

Post a Comment