Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2015

222'S BEEN NAUGHTY!!

I learned from a concerned citizen of this township (via note on my hubby's car), that about an hour ago, our ever so wonderful paid fire service, supposedly got themselves in an accident! According to the information given, they were at Salem Harbor Apartments on a call, when Engine 222, (Which I saw parading out for all to see earlier this AM.), allegedly backed into a fence belonging to this apartment complex!!
Given the FACT that this paid fire service was started illegally, and that it is currently violating the Fair Labor Standards Act, (CFR 29 553. 100-106 in particular 103A), I would strongly suggest that people start looking into their activities, as well as that of those connected with 222. I would also start asking just where EVERY penny of our tax dollars are going to, as well as the $11 million dollars this township has been getting from PARX.
BTW.... the two visitors a certain 'connected' former BTPD official had sent to my door to intimidate me with false accusations, FAILED. I will NOT stop letting the truth be known, and I will not be intimidated, or slandered into doing otherwise.

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment