Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

OH BOY, HERE IT COMES!!!

While I was out volunteering today, I overheard a Bensalem resident speak with both disgust and anger over something that I confirmed is taking place as of next year. As usual, they posted a notice of this in the BCCT, (You know in the classifieds!!) and it's someting I have been saying will happen. However, all you naysayers have been mocking me over it, and now I have been proven right. What is it, you ask?? Why it's a tax increase!! According to what I've learne...d this tax increase is going to be on EARNED income, and the people I learned this from, are beyond unhappy!! While they say that no one who works in Philly will be affected, I have heard it alleged to be otherwise, and those who have stated this, ate the ones who work in Philly!! This is nothing more than irresponsible governance, from individuals who've been spending money like a drunk sailor on leave, and it's time that someone speaks out on this. This isn't a 'tiny' increase people, but a substanial one and it affects EVERYONE who works for a living!! This means tha every person who works and earns a living, will now have to pay an Earned income Tax to the township of Bensalem!!
I would strongly advise EVERY commcerned citizen of Bensalem to come out to the next council meeting on December 7th, at 7PM, and speak out aganst this. Otherwise, the next thing you'll be seeing and hearing me say is.......
 

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment