Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MORE TOWNSHIP SHADINESS EXPOSED

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/…/article_db1116f8-a…
Mr. Belfield, if I were YOU, I would keep my mouth SHUT. After all, you are one of 4 COWARDS who went along with 'His Majesty' in voting FOR that disgusting EIT scheme. I also concur with the one comment online, about the shady dealings with the selling of Bensalem Country Club. You're NOT making ANY $$$ on that either 'Your Majesty', but continuing to drain this town's finances dry with your schemes.
Now that much of the town sees through you and the maligning you and many others did against apartment dwellers, I only hope and pray that people develop a spine finally, and vote both you and all 4 cowards out of office!! As for those who keep complaining and harping in this issue, I am through doing YOUR jobs for you, so my FINAL advice to you, is this:
GET OFF YOUR BEHINDS AND DO SOMETHING
!!

No comments:

Post a Comment