Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

TOLD YA!!

http://midweekwire.com/2015/12/15/bensalem-adopts-earned-income-tax-for-2016/

Have to say this is a very detailed and well thought out article on what happened December 7th. However, I hate to break it o all of you, but I told you so!! You failed to believe me, when I said this was going to happen and now it has. So, in the immortal words of Lt. Nyota Uhura from Star Trek III, “Be careful what you wish for, Lieutenant. You might just get it!” Well, now you have it!! The biggest issue I have with this, is how people were demonizing apartment dwellers, like they’re some type of scum because they don’t ‘pay their share’, when they more than do. Instead of demonizing and slandering people who live in apartment complexes, people should be asking just what deficit specifically within the budget will be 'covered' by this extra $9 million. In short, where in the budget is the deficit at, and show specifically where each department made their 'cuts'? I do have to admire Bryan Allen for FINALLY getting a spine, and taking his majesty and Sherriff Lobo to task, for the exorbitant police budget, but I think it would’ve been even more fun seeing Lobo squirm when asked about his misuse of his township issued SUV, and allowing Andy Aninsman to get away with obstruction of justice. Personally, I think it’s time we demand a recall of EVERY person who voted for this budget, starting with his majesty!!
RECALL THEM NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment