Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

FOR ALL THE WOUNDED HEARTS IN BENSALEM


As I learn more of the travesty that has taken place in this town, I think of those who may have been violated by this individual, and how their young lives are possibly forever changed and scarred, and it angers me beyond words. I also have learned that there is an alleged accomplice in this, and that this alleged accomplice was being used by the alleged perpetrator to ‘recruit’ and bring fresh victims to this evil person. I especially feel for this person, because they were being deceived into thinking this was normal, and is so badly scarred and damaged that they may NEVER get the help they so badly need. I also feel for every possible young victim of this evil person, because the possible damage inflicted on them, is just as great if not  greater, and that bottom line ALL of this person’s possible victims need help. My biggest concern for the accomplice/victim as well as the many potential young victims of this monster, is that they will be deceived into thinking that this is not only normal, but may be further deceived into thinking falsely that they are/were born gay, (Regardless of what you believe in the issue of homosexuality, I am certain that you firmly believe that sexual abuse is wrong, so please respect my right to call it a sinful behavior/lifestyle, and refrain from the negative hateful comments!), that this sinful behavior is acceptable, and wind up living this sinful lifestyle.

My goal in this is to reach out to EVERY potential victim of this person, and to let them know that there IS hope for you!! I urge you to BREAK THE SILENCE AND TELL SOMEONE!! Do not be deceived by the lies and threats this person told you, and know that you ARE NOT TO BLAME!! My prayer is that if there are ANY victims of this person that have not come out yet, to do so, by going to someone that you trust, and report this to the local authorities. I am also urging the local authorities of this town to not only take seriously the people who come forward to you on this, but to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!  Do NOT hide this under the rug like you are trying to do right now, but go public with this and encourage EVERY victim of this person to come forward! Don’t let this turn into another Walter Meyerele situation, where because you failed to do your jobs, you scapegoated the main detective on this case (Who was by no means perfect in this!), thus failing all those young women and girls!! I am also enclosing links to two very powerful songs for those who are wounded and suffering from this, in hope that this will encourage and strengthen you to get the help you need.

 



 

REMAIN SILENT NO LONGER!!!!!
 


 
REMAIN SILENT NO LONGER!!!!!

2 comments: