Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

To Brian D

1.Thank you for understanding the technical issues I have with his blog.
2. In NO WAY was I attacking and IF I did I apologize. The ridiculousness of some people's response to my blogs gets annoying at times.
3. You never know until you try. :) As for the original title, I was in no way disrespecting the victims of Jerry Sandusky, but pointing out the similarities in how it took forever to report it, and the cover up involved.
4,5. For this to be accomplished, there needs to be people in the BTPD to have a backbone and do this. My personal opinion, as well as others.
6. As I said, I am doing my part, and others are attempting to do theirs. My main issue is why isn't the BTPD going to the local news outlets to get this out and find other possible victims.
 
Lastly,Thanks for responding. You are the first person with the courage to honestly answer ANY questions I pose to those who've attacked me, and it's appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment