Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2016

FOR 'BRIAN D' AND THE REST OF THE TROLLS

APPARENTLY, 'BRIAN D' STILL ISN'T GETTING IT. GET A LOAD OF THIS PITIFUL STATEMENT:

ME: WANNA BINKY AND A NITE LIGHT??? cry emoticon GUESS THE TROLLS (A.K.A. NAYSAYER CRONIES) CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
Can you please tell me who posted this? I can if you don't want to. YOU posted the above quote. I am not falsely believing anything, I am simply holding you to what you posted and asking for your source of information. It appears as if YOU should do more reading of my posts fully because I am simply asking for sources which appears to be a big problem for you seeing as I have asked 3 times and you have yet to respond with any.

ME: GET A CLUE BRIAN!! IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME. YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL THAT WHAT I POSTED IS REALITY, AND MOST OF ALL, THAT I NEVER REVEL WHO GIVES THESE THINGS TO E, EVEN IF I KNEW WHO THEY WERE!! BUT, AS A GOOD LITTLE MINION OF BOTH HIS MAJESTY AND SHERRIFF LOBO, YOU BELIEVE THE DISTORTED INFORMATION THEY TELL YOU AND SIDE WITH SOMEONE WHO MAY VERY WELL HAVE VIOLATED THE INNOCENCE OF AN UNDER AGE MALE!!  TRY DOING YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION AND ASK THE VERY PEOPLE YOUR NOT WILLING TO ASK, THE MEMBERS OF EDDINGON FIRE COMPANY AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FIRE SERVICE. ALSO, ASK YOURSELF THESE THINGS IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE:

1. IF you knew of, or had someone  in your care, who is UNDER 18, that was sexually violated by someone who they were supposed to respect and trust, and the perpetrator were finally arrested for it, wouldn’t you want to find out if there were any more victims of this sexual predator??
2. Why is NO ONE even being interviewed (Especial
ly the victim in this.) in regards to this crime??? WHY ARE THEY NOT GOING PUBLIC WITH THIS TO ENCOURAGE ANY POTENTIAL POSSIBLE VICTIMS TO COME FORWARD??
3. IF this is so 'unfounded', then why is this person banned from the premises of Eddington Fire Company?? Also, why is he not banned from the other fire companies here in Bensalem??
4. IF this person is so ‘innocent’, why did he waive his right to a preliminary hearing?? Most of all…….

WHY IS THIS PERSON NOT BEING CHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT OR STATUTORY RAPE????   

I DARE YOU TO ANSWER THIS!!


1 comment:

  1. I asked for sources and you attacked me ad hominem, one of the fallacies off arguments, rather than give an source. You attacked my auto corrected sentences and claimed they were unintelligent yet you do not know the difference between your and you're, yes you used your correctly first then used it again and I took a picture for you in case you decide to edit it. If your source has so much information then send them to the newspapers and tv stations yourself. Once again I am going to say that I never denied anything happening, I am simply asking you to provide a source for your information that you claim to be the "truth" but I cannot find anywhere but you posting about it. Again, I am not saying that there wasn't anything happening, I am simply stating that you claim to know the truth but instead of doing something about it, like having said person go to the news centres or organizing some type of demonstration, you are simply complaining about it on a blog that has a whopping 3 registered members. If what you are saying is true, then yes you are correct that those charges should be levied against the defendant but until enough evidence is collected they can only charge for what they have evidence for so as to not have to worry about double jeopardy (i.e. OJ Simpson's supposed murder weapon which was apparently kept as a souvenir by an officer). Also, if you respond can you please make the text a different colour? Black on a lighter black is not that easy to read.

    ReplyDelete