Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2016

TO ALL WHO READ THIS

I am watching Fox News right now, and I am very outraged over the heinous attack on the #BatonRougePD, and the lives being lost. I have made it VERY clear that I support HONORABLE members of law enforcement, that I know that there are more HONORABLE officers here in Bensalem than not, but that it is very hard to do ones job, when you have corrupt members of law enforcement in charge. I am firmly against those who commit crimes while wearing the badge need to be LEGALLY removed, and put in jail, but I am also in TOTAL support of the police. That being said, ANYONE who attempts to physically attack, and murder a cop because you have not learned how to respect authority, and/or thinks ALL police are evil need to be locked up PERMANENTLY!!
Right now, we need to lift up EVERY member of law enforcement in prayer, especially in Baton Rouge, that they stay safe, and most of all, come home to their loved ones safely. Most of all, I challenge the Bensalem Police to respect ALL of its citizens regardless of race, color, creed, nationality, and/or biological gender, and do their jobs in and honest and honorable fashion.
#SupportBatonRougePD #AllLivesMatter #RESTOREHONORANDINTEGRITYTOBENSALEM

No comments:

Post a Comment