Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2016

CAN WE SAY BUSTED ANYONE??

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/…/article_fcc9100a-c…

To quote a dear friend of mine, OH MY HONKING WORD!! When I learned of this on twitter this AM, I was absolutely shocked! However what I learned next, left me not only not surprised, but also wondering who else will be next. You see, I learned from a VERY reliable source, that Judge Waltman, is allegedly VERY buddy buddy with His Majesty, and if you read this article, you'll find that the ...Bucks County DA's office is nohwere involved in this, since it is so permeated with corruption. One can only hope and pray that Mr. Weintraub will be willing and able enough to clean house within the DA's office, so that REAL justice can occur. If I were His Majesty, Sherriff Lobo and his crew, I'd be VERY afraid right now.


REPENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment