Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

NOW HERE'S A REAL TURKEY!!!

http://delawarevalleynews.com/2021/09/29/bensalem-mayor-talks-turkey/?fbclid=IwAR3AJm7YpF682PObDv4n8FGsxlRhQqSNVNijlN-jiufSSzBbqgl-Bb5rf8o 


AND THEN THERE'S BEN!😍 


Now before you all you Joey D groupies get bent out of shape, and fans Ben the Turkey get upset, my husband did I happen to love Ben, and we pray for his safety every day. We also pray that a wonderful wildlife preserve, will take him in, and give him a happy life. I'm glad that our public works department had the consideration to come up with this sign, as well as possibly others for Ben, and pray this will keep him safe. However, my issue with this, is that every time something takes place within Bensalem, His Majesty uses it as an opportunity to gain more attention for himself, especially during election time, and I find that distasteful. I also find it very hypocritical, and dishonest, when he claims that somebody is being political, like the false accusation he made against me in July, but he goes and does something like this! Now who's being political your majesty? 

No comments:

Post a Comment