Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

NOW THIS IS A FIRST!

 https://youtu.be/MtkrUFN6Iak


Well what do you know! The Bensalem Pride/Fall Festival is not taking place this year! Gee I wonder why? The official story is that they couldn't get enough vendors to sponsor the event, but I have a feeling there's a lot more to it than that. I suspect that enough of the businesses got together, especially after having been decimated so badly over the last year and a half, because of COVID, and said we're not doing this. All I can say is good for them! All this has been, it's just another Joey D look at me stunt, to gain election points, and now it's not happening. He did that especially at Lafayette gardens, getting his face in all the TV cameras for the local news, instead of really taking the time to talk with every victim of the July 12th flood, as well as the July 29th tornado. I still have yet to personally see him at my apartment complex, right that I never will! Really makes you wonder, if this is the type of person you really want as mayor of Bensalem.


No comments:

Post a Comment