Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2021

THE 'HAIR SNIFFING PERVERT' HAS SPOKEN!!!

As usual, president dictator Biden, is showing his true colors, revealing himself to be the most despicable president of all time! Everything he said, was either a half truth, or an outright lie, when it comes to the vaccine, and while my husband and I have gotten the vaccine, I respect the rights of those who choose not to get it, especially my brothers and sisters in Christ, who believe that it goes against their faith to do so. He is trashing the constitutional rights of every American, who on the basis of their deeply held religious beliefs choose not to get this, and that is going to cost him dearly. I pray that somebody takes this matter to court, and makes it very clear to Biden and his ilk, that this unconstitutional act will not stand! It's time for the hair sniffing pervert, to realize that he's not a dictator, but he is beholden to us, and we will fire him!

No comments:

Post a Comment