Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Something To Think About

For those that read the Scriptures, there are two instances found in I Samuel 24:3-22 and 26:5-25, in which David, while being pursued by then King Saul, had ample opportunity to kill Saul.  Despite this, David refused because he respected Saul, and referred to him as "the Lord's anointed". He even on both of these occasions, confronted Saul on this wanting to know just why he (Saul) was pursuing him. Despite Saul's "contrition" he never really changed, and in the end God took Saul's life in battle.  In case you're wondering what I am getting at, read below:    
You see, a lot like these two instances there are things concerning the township and certain individuals within the BTPD, that bother me:
 
There is a discipline code called, "conduct unbecoming an officer" (This is the basis on which they fired Sgt. Marran, over the alleged rape of a female paramedic.)
My concern, is that why hasn't this used on Fred Harran who is now the Public safety Director, concerning the accusation that he filled out the Safers Grant fraudulently, as well as went against township ordinances in forming the paid fire department? I have also been learning a few things based on a great deal of investigation, that have been asserted by other reliable sources, concerning Harran, Ponticelli, and others, that if I were mean enough I would put on here, I would and insist that they be held to the same standard, but they involve innocent people, and its not my style to hurt the innocent.  However, the lies Harran told about the Safers Grant, and the formation of the paid fire department need to be reported to the PA Attorney general, and if I were the volunteer firefighters, I'd do it! I'd also advise the Bensalem Democrats to capitalize on this, and start asking questions.
JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT


No comments:

Post a Comment