Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

John "the Chosen One" Matthieu

You know with all the "interesting" events occurring out of Doylestown, it really makes one wonder just how far this practice of coercing/forcing county employees to do campaigning/election day work goes. I say this because because I got a letter from someone, who gave some rather interesting information on John "the Chosen One" Matthieu. In this letter, it alleges that he was fired from Regency Apartments as Head of Maintenance, for doing the very same thing with the complex employees. I even found out from several residents, including one long time resident at the complex, that Matthieu allegedly was fired for stealing company property to refurbish his own rental properties!!
Funny thing though, the letter was correct in that I saw a lot of apartment complex employees present at my polling place, whenever my spouse and I would go to vote. You see, for years Matthieu had his relatives such as his daughter and niece as Majority Inspector, Judge of Elections, and his then girlfriend, former Committeewoman Lisa Sutherland there. I even noticed one of the maintenance men acting as a Constable?? For years they ran this polling lace like it was their personal kingdom, and it was often noted according to an election official, how nasty both his daughter and niece were. I know this to be true, because my first time as a poll watcher, one of them (possibly the daughter) threatened me!! John is also known for pulling some nasty stunts which I witnessed first hand. My first year there at LM 4 (Lower Middle 4) he posted the arrest of a local resident for something he hadn't even been tried in court for!! If it wasn't for the attorney representing the Bucks County Democrats intervening, who knows what more damage he could have done.
Now he is an appointed township councilman attempting to take over "rude boy" Szafran's old post, by running for the remainder of his term.
Let's make it a short one, and kick him out, along with "hear no evil" Kisselback, and "speak no evil", Knowles, so they can't further damage to this town the way Barbara Reilly and Charley Martin have done to Bucks County!!

ELECT PEOPLE OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY, LIKE
MARY JEFFREY, BHAVIN PATEL, AND ROBERT HELLER FOR COUNCIL!
TONI SIMMONS, LOLA OGUNTADE, AND NORA JORDAN FOR SCHOOL BOARD!
HARRIS MARTIN FOR AUDITOR!!




RESTORE HONOR AND INTEGRITY TO BENSALEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment