Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

SOME PERSONAL THOUGHTS ON 9/11

http://nationaldayofprayer.org/remembering-september-11th/

This was something I found in my e-mail recently, that I wanted to share with all of you. I have come to see that throughout the past decade, this day has been used as a political tool, by BOTH sides, and this year is no different. Even as I write this, there is an event taking place tomorrow at the township building, which I refuse to attend, because it is just another political ploy by Joey D to make sure "his people" get in. He even has the nerve to have a little propaganda film, to promote this event!! Guys, I take this day very seriously, because lives were lost, families were torn apart, and the world was forever changed in an instant. From a personal perspective, this day is something I do not talk about much, because of how profoundly it affected me. However, throughout the years, the Lord has shown me many indications of His sovereignty, mercy, compassion, and love, which gives me an everlasting hope that I will do whatever I can to share it. In short, what I can say on this, is that its given me even more courage to speak the name of Jesus......


AND I WON'T STOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment