Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Update on 8/30

A Small Update on the Jackal Situation of 8/30:
For the sake of certain people's "honor" and also to prevent two year old tantrum fit threats of legal action, I am only going to refer to the jackals I mentioned previously as Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed. Evidently, the main jackal involved, Shenzi had the nerve to pass around a rather distasteful e-mail, which was not only unkind, but also untrue. I just received the e-mail today via a friend, and when I looked at it, I had to laugh!! Shenzi knows absolutely NOTHING about me, and this person has the nerve to question my public speaking ability?? Even better yet, this person claims that I have turned the Bensalem Democratic Organization, into the "Bash DiGirolamo Obsessively Club", and that I am behind certain individuals leaving, when it is really because of their own obsessive issues concerning a long time member of the BDO. This person also falsely claims that only 6 people show at the meetings because of me, when we had 15 to 20 at the last meeting! I think maybe Shenzi should look at Shenzi for the reasons as to our "low turn out", and also come to me PERSONALLY if they have a problem with me, otherwise keep silent. As for Banzi, well this person made the mistake of false accusing me of saying directly, that Ed (Last but not least.) of being a plant, when I NEVER once stated it in writing or in public. Banzi has questioned EVERYTHING I have ever posted on here, and despite all the proof to show validity, this person still attacks. As for Ed, this person has made questionable statements on this page, and has also attacked me here and in private. As a result of this, I banned the three of them from here. I also plan on seeking legal recourse against Shenzi, and informed the powers that be, I am NOT going to be kicked out of anything, especially when I have not violated ANY by-laws of the BDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment