Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bensalem’s Finest?????


I DON’T THINK SO!! I just learned last night, that the Narcotics unit of the Bensalem Police raided someone’s home under FALSE pretenses!!  Here is the whole thing straight from the person who experienced it:
Spent my day locked up, do to false info given to a B.P.O. Yes I live with a druggie ...THAT WAS NOT HERE!! However, we were treated n talked to like shit!! We were made fun of because our windows r painted for Christmas. Food was destroyed, among other things. I can’t take much more of this ... I don’t do ANY KIND of drugs NEVER HAVE n never will. I’m the 1 who has called n gave Bensalem P.D. info on this asshole I was with. AND YES I’m stuck here FOR NOW. But I have done nothing. And it was brought to my attention about trash talking, that bpd didn’t get drugs that were here a few months ago.  I didn’t say anything wrong. And he said “Oh and this is what you get for shooting your mouth off!” So they’re looking at my posts on Facebook, and everything I said about them not doing their job. And on top of it, they didn’t even check his office or the spare bedroom, but trashed everything else! They took a bottle of cooking oil n poured it all over my kitchen. Closed boxes of cereal n snacks, they opened n threw it all over, threw all kinds of shit in my sink n all! They arrested my daughter’s boyfriend, because he had a warrant for an unpaid $300 fine!!!!!! This is a total mess n I’m sick to my stomach, my nerves r shot, and I can bet I end up in the hospital tonight.
I also learned that one of the cops involved in this was the same one who botched up the Susan Finkelstein case. In short: they went after someone over false information, arrested someone over a petty $300 fine issue, and destroyed someone’s home, all over being exposed for NOT doing their jobs properly!!
REAL BRILLIANT, HAMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment