Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

For arraref, thehulltruthbetold, ShawnMichaels, and HonkyTonkMan

I have to say that you four really crack me up!! You honestly think that your stupid, unintelligent, and immature responses are going to keep me from telling the truth? GET A CLUE!! The thing that really has me laughing, is the false accusation of a "one sided blog". Guys, get with reality, I have three, and the one on Facebook has people who debate me! You four evidently, have no courage to do so on any of my blogs, because if you even attempted to,

 

1. I would MORE than welcome it, and
2. You might just learn something!!

You also apparently think I spread "Lies and hate", but nothing could be further from the truth. You even go so far, as to say I hate first responders, which is an absolute LIE! Let's get something straight here. I am the daughter of a first responder. My father was a firefighter/paramedic before finding a more stable job. I also have SEVERAL family members who are either cops, firefighters, or paramedics, so get that falsehood out of your heads!
Evidently you guys also think I make everything up, but you're wrong. Go on the B.C.C.T.'s archive site, and you will see the articles I mentioned on the EMS are more are FACTUAL, just look them up!! The township's budget has had TWO deficits in the past two years, its been announced in the paper, and yet you think I am making it up?? Why don't you try asking for a copy of of both the 2011 and this years?? Look them over carefully, and you will see I am right. By the way, I NEVER said the town was bankrupt, I stated that IF they keep up the overspending, this town WILL wind up like Harrisburg........ BANKRUPT!! LEARN TO READ!!
Also why don't you put a request in writing for the following, and see if Fred will grant it:
1. Copy of the SAFER Grant
2. Copy of the township's Emergency Management Plan
I'll tell you right now, he won't grant it. Know why?? He's hiding the FACT that he falsified the SAFER Grant, and he also wants no one to know that the town has no ORIGINAL Emergency Management Plan!!

If you want evidence on the SAFER Grant, ask not only for the copy of the grant, but also ask for the fire calls made from 2005 to 2010. See if he lets you have them. If not, I will be happy to do so

Something else to think about you four, are you aware that Freddie went and claimed a $750,000 "Marine Boat Grant", in the 2011 budget, that wasn't his to claim to begin with?? Don't believe me?? Here's proof:
Township Budget for 2011 Page 46:

88.50.351.990 Grants-Federal- US Coast Guard Port Se
- 750,000


My advice to you four, is instead of the immaturity, try debating me in a civil and honest fashion. ALL my blogs are open to anyone who has a either a MySpace, Facebook, and/or blogger/blogspot page. All you have to do is state your mind. After all, at least one of you goes on here, so why not debate me on here!! Its open to the public!!


Or, Are You Afraid of the Truth???

No comments:

Post a Comment