Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

If King Were Still Here

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/the_intelligencer_news/opinion/martin-luther-king-s-dream-lives-on/article_8e40b8fc-4926-592c-aebc-9a44630c52b8.html

Hello Haman and Nabal!!
I often wonder what Dr. King would think of you two and the rest of your minions, concerning the prejudiced way you ARE still acting towards people of different color/race. I wonder how he would have reacted to your comment Haman to the residents of Linconia with "I know its a part of 'your culture', to come out and see what the cops are doing." (Don't deny it, its on video!!)What would his response be to Jack Robinson for the racist things he said and how you and Moran covered it ALL up!! For how you allowed every minority officer/employee to be treated like dog dirt, including Rosalee!! How about your EVIL lustful attitudes towards women especially certain interns??? Most of all, how you punished those who stood up and did what was right over it.
If I were King, I think I would throw up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment