Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

God's Mercy is Running Out For Bensalem

For those that read the Scriptures, there are two instances found in I Samuel 24:3-22 and 26:5-25, in which David, while being pursued by then King Saul, had ample opportunity to kill Saul.  Despite this, David refused because he respected Saul, and referred to him as "the Lord's anointed". He even on both of these occasions, confronted Saul on this wanting to know just why he (Saul) was pursuing him. Despite Saul's "contrition" he never really changed, and in the end God took Saul's life in battle.  In case you're wondering what I am getting at, read below:    
  There is a discipline code called, "conduct unbecoming an officer" (This is the basis on which they fired Sgt. Marran, over the alleged rape of a female paramedic.) My concern, is that why hasn't this used on Fred Harran who is now the Public safety Director, concerning the accusation that he filled out the Safers Grant fraudulently, as well as went against township ordinances in forming the paid fire department? Why is it that Harran is so insistent, that the accusations of a paid member of the fire department sending nude cell phone pics of himself to a female volunteer, are "unfounded", when there is evidence to the contrary?? Above all why did this "investigation" only take TWO DAYS, whereas his "investigation" of Union Fire Co. took several months?? Why is the township, and Harran trying to intimidate a young volunteer from Newport, and his father to NOT press charges against a paid fire fighter Who happens to be a volunteer for Newport! 
You see, a lot like these instances there are things concerning the township and certain individuals within the BTPD, that bother me. Things that I have learned, based on a great deal of investigation, that have been asserted by other reliable sources, concerning Haman, Nabal, and others, that if I were mean enough to publicize, I would put on here, but they involve innocent people, and its not my style to hurt the innocent.  However, there are things that Haman and Nabal have done/are doing, I would and insist that they be held to the same standard, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You know what I'm talking about gentlemen. (I use the word loosely with you two!) You know, they need to be reported to the PA Attorney general, and if I were the volunteer firefighters, I'd do it! I'd also advise the Bensalem Democrats to capitalize on this. Quit the "I give up." and "What did they do for me?" attitude, and start asking questions.
JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment