Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Liberal Press Hypocricy in Action!

As a friend of mine said, "Newsweek's blasphemy. Doesn't offend or surprise me, like my professor Dr. Hershel York once said, "Don't be surprised when the heathen act like heathen." It just makes me shake my head because it is so typical and hyporcritical because they would never dare do such a thing to the "prophet" Mohammed. Every year, it is the same, it is ONLY Jesus that gets mocked. NOT Mohammed, that would be "Islamiphobic." NOT Moses, that would be Anti-Semitic. NOT Siddharth Gutamma (Buddha), that would be anti-Asian or whatever. Blasphemy against Christ is the only one not only tolerated but perpetuated by the media. Like Jesus said, "The world hates Me because I testify that its works are evil."

No comments:

Post a Comment