Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

JUST WONDERING...

How does it feel Haman, to have the very firefighters you lied to about me, now actually seeing the truth about you?? I'm wondering what its like for you, to be paranoid, and so fearful over my Right To Know requests, that you're possibly making life a nightmare for others in the township building? I guess it must make you nervous over how you are being exposed for the coward and bully you truly are? I'm also thinking it must not be fun, with "His Majesty" pretty much chewing your butt out on a daily basis, is it? I guess it must be as Princess Lea said in Star Wars, "The more you tighten your grip, the more galaxies will slip through your fingers."
Look Forward to More Bad News Coming Your Way, Haman. Because.....
 ITS COMING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment