Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hey Ararref!!

I know what REALLY happened to re-open Union, and it isn't what you're saying. The council heard the truth from John Knowles, and Haman isn't happy about it, so he's sending you and "Its Time 2 Speak Up" to cause your usual immature antics. My boys are NOT all gone and they have no intention of leaving, especially WK. I am in NO WAY hiding, but you and "Its Time 2 Speak Up" are, because you won't agree to debate me honorably. I am more than willing to meet with you and "debate", but if and when it occurs, the meeting WILL BE ON MY TERMS. As for your accusation of lying, what lie?? I NEVER claimed to have the boat grant, but since I gave the facts on the investigation of the Boat Grant, Haman is the one caught in the lie, but you refuse to see it.
Its Time 2 Speak Up:
When are you going to learn that your unethical, unscrupulous, armchair psychiatry, will not work on me? Its also considered slander, and will be used against you in a court of law. Just like ararref, EVERYTHING you have been saying is just a feeble and unsuccessful attempt to goad me into doing something stupid, and it won't work. You and ararref have yet to debate me on my blogs, on ANY of my facts, because you KNOW I am telling the truth, and it irks you as well as Haman. Union has NOT separated themselves from me, so again you're the one who is not telling the truth, and most of all, it's because you've been inhaling the "Little Dictator" fumes. As for your accusation of my "educational embellishments", I will ignore since I know I graduated, and as usual, you base this on your limited assumptions of me. Concerning my work performance, as usual, you know NOTHING about me in that area. You also FAIL to realize that employers DO NOT base hiring decisions on what you have described, because it's ILLEGAL, and you know it. As such, have NO qualifications or right to spew the venomous lies you have been spewing
In short, I KNOW that all of this is an attempt by Haman to get me to reveal who is giving my information, but it won't work. The person who you claim is giving me the info. is not, because we have not had contact since 2009, and it's NOT because of being abandoned. Your feeble attempts, by Haman to have you and your buddies to "goad" me into getting it, just to see if I am getting it from PF, FAILED miserably, and Haman is all upset about it. Well,

TOO BAD!!


P.S. I see W.K. responded and let you have it, which I think is really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment