Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2012

HMMMMM........

Funny How when you call someone's bluff on something, you get silence in return.
In case you all are wondering, I am referring to a pair of jackals, calling themselves, Arraref and Its Time 2 Speak Up. The two of them have been trying in vain, to get me to "slip up", but it hasn't been working. They have been "offering" to meet with me, and "debate" all of what I have posted, but they want to be dishonorable about it, by making immature personal attacks, instead of debating me on the ACTUAL facts. They are also trying IN VAIN to see where I am getting my information from, but that won't help, since even I don't know who gives it to me, and even if I knew I wouldn't tell!! When I actually offered recently to meet with them, they still refused!

That's the Truth For You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment