Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

Interesting Response

Evidently, Haman and his minions are really losing it, thinking they can try to intimidate me, as well as entrap me into revealing who gives me my info. Apparently they sent this person to see if they could do this, but they really did a bad job of acting.
Someone calling himself Chris Rainey gave me the following message:
"Wendy: It's obvious you've been following this issue with Union Fire and the boat since the beginning. I'm wondering if you've ever seen the actual grant application that Union members submitted to the government? You seem very skilled at getting your hands on public documents. In order to have a more balanced discussion, would you be willing to do a public service and post the grant application here on your website?

One Million Dollars is a lot of money. Surely if this grant application was in any way fraudulent you would support exposing this corruption? I look forward to your reply. Thank you!"

Here was my response:
"Chris (IF That is Your Real Name):
May I suggest, that IF you truly are concerned over this and want to assist me in doing a public service, to obtain the copy for me through the Right to Know act. Then I will be more than happy to post it for you.
I am also wondering, if you are aware that the Township (Harran and Ponticelli), FEMA, Delaware River and Bay Maritime Association, Homeland Security and the FBI all conducted investigations into the grant without ANY wrong doing noted or charges filed?
While you're at it, see if you are able to obtain a copy of the SAFER Grant from the township, and then feel free to openly discuss both the grants.
That Would Be A HUGE Help!! :D"


Haman, don't you even get that the person you think is giving me this info, has not been in touch with me in over 3 years!! I have NO IDEA who gives this info to me, and even IF I knew I wouldn't tell you!! My advice Haman, is to get yourself a life and quit this unhealthy obsession. IF I were you, I would start getting my proverbial house in order, because I PREDICT the Feds will become VERY interested in your illegal activities, and that your job as well as your freedom will be in jeopardy.
KEEP TRYING!!

6 comments:

  1. I must say Wendy, I have to give Fred more credit than I have initially. If you were slandering me the way you slander him I would slap a harassment lawsuit on you so fast you wouldn't know what to do.

    I don't blame Fred for not giving you the emergency management information you requested. You have proven that you cannot be trusted. You DO NOT confirm information from your "sources" because there is no one that will confirm it for you.

    You are nothing more than an uneducated (by that I mean on the facts of which you speak) and ill informed zealot that uses biblical references to justify her rants.

    I don't even like Fred Harran but I'm grateful that he has the smarts enough not to give you sensitive information.

    As for the boat that you so preciously love, read this clearly. Bensalem has NO ports and NO industry on the river that would require a fireboat. It is not the responsibility of Bensalem to be River Rescue and underwater bomb sniffers. If you don't believe me I will be more than happy to take you on a water tour of Bensalem's water front from Bristol Pike to the city line and I promise to even return you safely to shore.

    The "ship" has sailed and sank. Union is back in business so it's time for you to find another obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my my, Walt! The vitriol that flows from your lips!! Since when is telling the truth, slander?? I am in NO WAY asking for national secrets, but for ACTUAL proof that a VALID ORIGINAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN EXISTS. There is NOTHING wrong in that. Its is in NO WAY sensitive information, to want to know that I and the other residents of this town will be PROPERLY protected, in case of ANY emergency situation. As for your threat of a lawsuit, you would be on the receiving end of one, for not only harassment, but violating MY civil rights, as well as my 1st amendment rights, so your intimidation tactic has FAILED.
    How have I proven that I can't be trusted?? I don't even know you!!! Your claims that Iam "nothing more than an uneducated (by that I mean on the facts of which you speak) and ill informed zealot that uses biblical references to justify her rants", and there is no one to confirm my information is false, but you FAIL to prove this. There are PLENTY that confirm my information, starting with Bucks County, and FEMA. So, I take it you're calling them liars?? This tells me, that you are listening to the lies of Haman, and his ilk, so you are the one NOT to be trusted.
    Evidently, you haven't even taken the time to read the the Coast Guard Marine Safety Manual, in particular Chapter 8 on
    COAST GUARD FIREFIGHTING ACTIVITIES, it specifically states; "Although the Coast Guard clearly has an interest in fires involving vessels or waterfront facilities, LOCAL AUTHORITIES ARE PRINCIPALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE NECESSARY FIRE FIGHTING CAPABILITIES WITHIN U.S. PORTS AND HARBORS." This includes the northern section of the Delaware River, which IS within Bensalem!! You know, the marinas?? Don't believe me?? Look it up for yourself! As for your "offer", I trust you as far as I can throw you, so NO THANK YOU.
    the ship has neither sailed, nor sunk, but IS still in existence, and floating. You're the one WILLINGLY believing Haman's lies, so Union is back in business, because the members of Council LEARNED THE TRUTH, so save your junior high insults, and threats for someone who is weak enough to fall for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, well then where are the boats for Burlington, Mercer, Bristol Twp & Boro, Falls, Tullytown and Morrisville?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk to them! Until then............
    LOOK FOR THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL TO COME SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy: I'm suprised at your disinterest in the acquisition of this boat. You, who seems so eager to expose theft and corruption around every corner (real or imagined) turns a blind eye to this One Million Dollar "Bear on the Delaware."

    Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Chris, Chris!! DO I HAVE “STUPID” ON MY FOREHEAD?? Good Grief! If you are so interested in this, why have YOU not asked Fred Harran for a copy of the grant?
      Are you by chance aware, that the grant has already gone through investigations by Bensalem Township Police, FEMA, Delaware River and Bay Maritime Association, and the FBI, WITH NO FINDING OF FRAUD??
      You seem to be so connected to the township, all YOU have to do is ask for the grant. Why aren't you??
      I KNOW what you are trying to do, Chris, and it won’t work. This is clearly an attempt to see who I am in contact with, and to see if it’s the grant writer, but it won’t work. I haven’t been in touch with said person since his trial three years ago, and I have NO IDEA who is giving me this factual information. As I have said before and will say again, you are living proof of what Ron White has always said;
      "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID."

      Delete