Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2013

B.T.P.D. LETS CONNECTED MENACE LOOSE ON ROADS

In case you're wondering about my latest find, I learned from a "little birdie", something about a certain councilman from Tullytown, and the mayor so shocking, I had to make sure to investigate very carefully before sharing. All I can say on this, is be Sitting down for what I'm about to share, because it will blow you way.
Apparently, last Wednesday night, a BTPD Officer pulled a car over on Street Rd for a DUI. According to what is alleged, the driver was a Councilman of Tullytown whose driver's license is suspended!! Instead of being arrested, this councilman was given the back door treatment!! In other words, he was let go!!! You see, this person should have been arrested for this infraction, not just for the DUI, but because he has a suspended license. However because he is such good friends with "His majesty", he was given "the back door treatment, and NEVER arrested or charged for this!! Haman of course, denies everything, which is par for the course, because "his majesty" allegedly issued this directive. My concern is, that if true, isn't DUI a serious offense, and in light of this man having a suspended license, should he not have been driving anywhere to begin with??This is not only inherently corrupt, but criminal!! All I can say on this is that if true, I pray that someone is trying to get something done about it, and SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment