Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FAILED AGAIN

Looks like the naysayers, and "little dictator" followers have FAILED again. You all mistakenly thought I was easily intimidated, so you tried to harass and attack me online via the Patch, BCCT, and even on my own blog. Now, someone had the nerve to harass me on my cell phone, but of course that didn't work. All I am going to say on this is to whoever was placing harassing phone calls to my cell phone, YOU FAILED. Evidently, you have NO courage to debate me publicly, so you resort to hiding behind the internet, and when that doesn't work, you harass me by phone, and what's worse is you use "official" phone numbers to do so! You even had the nerve to use the phone number of something familiar to me, so that I would end a friendship, but that too failed!! So, since I'm STILL here and doing this blog, so face it:
You Lost and God Won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment