Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

For the People of Bensalem

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151334216957765&oid=101956253173367&saved
This message is to Haman, and everyone else involved in sins of the township, especially involving School District Investigation, and the article in the March 15th, 2013 article of the Bucks County Courier Times. I want to make it perfectly clear that I am in NO WAY rejoicing over what is taking place, nor am I in any way happy over this lawsuit against the township. I feel a deep sense of sorrow over the outcome that has resulted from this, and those it has affected, but I do however, still abhor the sin. Haman, you have been not only harassing me, and others, but you have made the lives of many individuals a living nightmare, resulting in ruined lives. As a result, this lawsuit is, I believe, the beginning of God's judgment against you, "His Majesty", and the many others who have done this. You may think I am enjoying this, but that is not true. Believe it or not, I care about your eternal soul, the eternal souls of everyone involved, and within this town. Listed below is a link that I wish to share with all of you in hopes that you will come to know the Lord,and repent before too late.
http://..www.jewsforjesus.org/..contact/get-saved/..knowing-god

No comments:

Post a Comment