Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bensalem’s New Emergency Management Plan



Hi Haman!! Yes its little ole’ me Wendy Saddler. You know the rotten little blogger who “spreads lies and hate”. We all know I’ve been telling the truth, especially when it comes to the Emergency Management Plan for Bensalem, or lack thereof. Well, I figured that in light of the town not having a VALID Emergency Management Plan, I as a concerned citizen for this town would come up with one for you. See, I thought about it a great deal, and this is what I came up with. I decided that what Bensalem needs a Heightened State of Awareness, just like Homeland Security has for the whole country. However, instead of five confusing colors (blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.), we just simplify it to TWO things: Phase One: Go find a Helmet, Phase Two: PUT ON THE LOUSY HELMET!! Simple isn’t it?? In short, I JUST DID YOUR JOB FOR YOU!!
NOW THAT WASN'T THAT HARD WAS IT??

No comments:

Post a Comment