Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

YOU'RE FAILING!!

A word of advice to the individual(s), who think it's OK to harass me on my cell phone, using my home#: THINK AGAIN!! My guess is that someone is nervous over my post on the Christian Rojas story on "Nightmare Next Door" and their desperate to intimidate me. All I can say, is....IT'S NOT WORKING!! Really, it's bad enough that you skulk around on line (Patch and BCCT) behind a screen name, or you spy on my PERSONAL Facebook Page, but to call my cell phone that I have only had for not even three weeks, and try to claim your someone I care about is the act of a coward!! I may not know who you are, but God does, and when you are exposed by Him, through the law for this, just know it was because you put your hand against a child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment