Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2016

A DOUCHE, A TURD, OR SOMEONE OF HONOR

Hey there!! I was just wondering something; has anyone has seen the latest episodes of the TV show South Park yet? If not, I highly suggest that you do, because it is something you don’t want to miss. You see, Matt Parker and Trey Stone speak very honestly about this election cycle, and they do so in not only their usual irreverent fashion, but with a stark truth about both candidates that everyone needs to know. In these episodes, they refer to Hillary and Mr. Garrison (Who is supposed to be Trump) as a “Giant Douche”, and Hillary as a “Turd Sandwich”, which ironically fit them both, and as a result has caused me some great concern with both candidates.
Many of you know that my motto when it comes to the elections, is to vote the Bible, and I am NOT about to back down from this. However, in light of these presidential elections, I am an my spouse are fixed on doing something for the first time in my voting life that will more than likely shock some of you, and that is this: I AM VOTING FOR NEITHER TRUMP OR HILLARY!! My reasons for this, you ask? Well, in short, neither one of them is fit for this office nor for any political field, and I will tell you why. First we have “Giant Douche” AKA Trump, who while he is a brilliant business man, has openly stated that he sees NO need to repent of his sins, and ask for God’s forgiveness (A clear requirement for Salvation), has insulted more classes of people than I can count, and is really Democrat in Republican garb. The mere fact that he has so called evangelical Christians, especially well known ones applauding and hanging on him, like he’s the second coming, makes me ill, and offends me deeply as a Born Again believer. Hillary, AKA “Turd Sandwich” is much worse. She calls anyone who supports Trump as well as anyone who won’t vote for her foul names (basement dwellers, ‘basket of deplorables’, irredeemable, etc.), and if she gets into office, abortions will be available on demand, the 2nd Amendment will be shredded, and homosexual sex marriage will continue. Worse yet, our rights as Christians will be shattered, because anyone who openly practices their faith by refusing to perform, sell any type of food, flowers, photography, and/or give a marriage license to those practicing this sinful lifestyle, will have legal action taken against them up to being put in jail and losing EVERYTHING they own!!
To me, this election is too important to throw my vote to either candidate, so I am going to vote my conscience and my faith, by voting for Evan McMullin and Mindy Finn. These individuals are true conservatives, who base their platform on both the Bible and the Constitution. Some of you think this is stupid, but this guy has got something, and I refuse to waste my vote on “Giant Douche”, and “Turd Sandwich”. I encourage all of you in Bucks County, as well as PA, to not waste your vote on a Douche and a Turd, and vote for this man. If you want to know more about him, go to https://www.evanmcmullin.com/  and see for yourself. Above all….
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment