Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2016

CRY OUT! DAY 28: THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!

https://www.reviveourhearts.com/40-days-praying-your-nation/blog/its-time-pray-day-28/?utm_source=40+Days+of+Praying+for+Your+Nation&utm_campaign=d8bd8f985d-rss-heart-prep-co&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_597142de4b-d8bd8f985d-83961381
Far too often, we've seen the results of lies, deceit and more so within this nation, and it's never been good. Just today, former Attorney General Kathleen Granahan Kane​ was sentenced to 10-25 months in state prison for her crimes, and it goes to show that no matter what party you are, if you do evil, God WILL judge you.
Today, I saw a VERY powerful and thought provoking movie entitled “I’m Not Ashamed”. This movie is the true story of Rachel Scott, one of the victims of the massacre at Columbine, which boldly and lovingly told the truth, and that truth is as Acts 4:12 states: there is “No other name under heaven given among men, by which we must be saved”, and that name is JESUS!! This movie really got me, and it got me hard! I was challenged, convicted, and humbled by this young girl’s life, and how despite her failures in her walk with Christ, she STILL SHONE!! I have to admit that this young woman was a whole lot braver and bolder than I could EVER hope to be, but, I WANT TO BE LIKE HER!! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE IN SUCH A WAY WHERE MY SAVIOR JESUS I GLORIFIED!!! I want to live in such a way that Jesus is seen in me and through me, so that others will want to know Him too!!
My prayer and challenge to all of you, is to be bold, brave and willing to declare the truth in EVERY aspect of your life, so that you can say #IamNotAshamed!!
ARE YOU WILLING??

No comments:

Post a Comment