Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

ANOTHER SIN FINDING THE TOWNSHIP OUT

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/bensalem/mosque-be-built-bensalem-township-settles-lawsuit 

I had a feeling this would occur, and am glad it did. Now BEFORE all the trolls on here start, let me make this ABSOLUTELY clear. I've said this before, and I'll say it AGAIN!!
I firmly believe that Islam IS the 'religion of the sword', and that it is a deceitful faith. It is the ONLY faith that insists on killing anyone that refuses to accept it, and is the real reason the Crusades were started. That being said, I also believe that every faith has a right to exist, and for its followers to practice it without being told they can't build a place of worship because a portion of its followers use extreme violence in following it.
This is another blot, and a SIGNIFICANT ONE for this town, which will only serve to expose just how corrupt and EVIL His Majesty and crew truly are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment