Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

FOR ALL THOSE RUNNING FOR ELECTION IN BENSALEM

I have a feeling that NONE of the republican candidates will do this, but I figured I'd give this a try. In light of your 'I could care less about the people of this town, especially those who live in apartment complexes, I thought this was appropriate. You see, you seem to think that we apartment dwellers don't matter, because you think that we're 'leeches', thus your reason for enacting that abominable EIT, so I figured this was necessary.
I am daring, no double daring, no make that double dog daring... Oh forget it....
I TRIPLE DOG DARE EVERY CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR ELECTION IN THIS TOWN TO VISIT ALL THE APARTMENT COMPLEXES IN BENSALEM, AND SPEAK WITH THE RESIDENTS WHO LIVE THERE!!
Let's start with coming to MY apartment complex, Regency Apartments, meet with us and be wiling to answer our questions. Trust me, I have some good ones for you, and they deserve to answered, and answered HONESTLY.
WE'RE WAITING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment