Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2021

AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

 HOWDY GANG!!!

You are not going to believe who I got off the phone with!! Kathleen KC Tomlinson!! This woman LISTENED to my concerns, gave me HONEST answers, and for this I am very grateful. I learned in this, that she was NEVER told that Regency Apartments had been affected by what happened July 12th, so she is now aware, and will do whatever possible for us. We were on the phone for over 30 minutes, and I learned that Governor Wolf is being a real you know what on this, so we need to hound him to get things done!! One of the things that she is having issues with, is the insurance companies who won't help their customers, and the 'suggestion' that people who own their own homes that have been destroyed by this flood, to get small business loans, and she is NOT having this!! KC was such an absolute gem of a person, who is determined to get results, and that is more than I can say for those in this town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment