Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 31, 2021

GOD IS SENDING US A MESSAGE

 https://www.facebook.com/wendy.saddler/videos/3017889478488642

1 Samuel 3:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

 

THE BIG QUESTION IS, ARE WE LISTENING??

Hello Bensalem! I was thinking very deeply about something that a brother in Christ shared with me recently in regards to all the things that have been going on the past three weeks, and that is the fact that he believes as I do, that God is trying to send us a message, and the question is, Are we listening? I firmly believe that God is trying to tell us something, and I think we need to humble ourselves before Him as II Chronicles 7:14 states, turn and repent of our sins, otherwise I believe the things that we are experiencing are only going to get worse. I also think that they are a prelude, a precursor to something that is on its way, and if not prepared, the world is in trouble! I have a few things to say on this, and I pray that everyone who watches this, really listens.


No comments:

Post a Comment