Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2021

WHERE ARE THEY???

 Well it's been well over a week Since the massive flood, and I have yet to see either His majesty, sheriff Lobo, or any republican member of council, come to Regency apartments, and speak with the residents here. it makes one wonder just where there at, and if there anywhere in Bensalem, just who's in charge? I hear that was a question the dispatchers were asking last Monday night, and it sounds typical of both His Majesty and Lobo. I guess all they care about is getting TV time and making themselves look good. I could see that's pretty obvious with all the excess patrol cars and patrol bikes on street road. I really especially love seeing 2 SUV patrol cars for one speeder today, and I guess it goes to show how desperate they are not only for attention but also for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment