Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2021

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

 Someone said this on a FB page about Joey D, and I had to share??

 
I just want to say that i am so proud to have Mayor DiGirolamo and Fred Harran as community leaders. They and their crews have been exemplary in these crisises the last 2 weeks.
 
Who are they kidding??? According to what I learned, these tow were NOWHERE in the command center when  they were supposed to be, and it was said that one of the dispatchers asked something to the effect of 'Who's in charge here?', during the flood that happened on July 12th. Also, just WHERE was 'His Majesty', when it came to Regency Apartments? I NEVER once saw him here, neither did he come to my door to speak with me, so as such, HE WAS NEVER HERE!!!

Now we have the FIRST tornado ever in this town, and they want to play 'Meet the Press' with the TV news cameras!! As far as I'm concerned, I don't see these two as exemplary community leaders, but as only publicity seeking hounds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment