Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A WORD OF ADVICE

 

This is for those who've been sending me information lately.

If you have legit, definite proof of any wrongdoing being done by our mayor, as well as public safety director, I more than welcome it. However, I will not post anything about them, unless you show me legit, definite proof of their doing wrong. I also highly encourage you to not only go to the Bucks County authorities, but also to the press with whatever legit information you may have on said individual.

I want to make one thing very clear in this matter. I do not post things of a sexual nature, that you cannot prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, nor will I post anything salacious that cannot be proven. If you have definite proof of this wrongdoing, please accompany that proof when you send it to me, otherwise I'm not posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment