Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!


 

I saw this picture posted on a pro Bensalem Facebook page and had to share.

This lovely little item was found along the clusters in Bensalem Blvd. A very caring, and concerned citizen, is concerned over the fact, that there is drug paraphernalia such as this out in the open at a child's bus stop, and the responses to this posting on this page, were equally disappointing to say the least! Please carefully examine this picture and be very careful when you're taking your child to the bus stop. I'm certain that this person brought this to the attention of our dear BTPD, but I bet any amount of money, they treated her concerns with disdain. This is because they could care less about things like this, especially our dear Sheriff Lobo, who's too busy doing publicity/election campaign stunts, to properly do his job. This is a person who had the audacity to call me a liar over the fact that I and many others never saw him once here in my apartment complex after the flood of July 12th and had even more nerve to claim credit for the kindness of Nick from Bensalem Fire Rescue towards my husband and I!

I am challenging the Bensalem Police Department, especially sheriff Lobo himself, to do something about this, so that children are not exposed to this dangerous material!!


No comments:

Post a Comment