Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

MORE GRANDSTANDING, BUT STILL A NO SHOW

 https://youtu.be/UIFUYbYMuKY

HELLO YOUR MAJESTY!!! This is Wendy Saddler, the person who had the courage to call you and your public safety director, 'General Abner' (Yes! That's what I'm calling you now!) out for NOT coming to Regency Apartments, and the both you had the nerve to say I was lying!! 

As I stated so many times, If I didn't PHYSICALLY see you here, YOU WERE NEVER HERE!! Unless you show me PHYSICAL proof that you were here, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE EVER HERE!!! I sent your general an open invite to come by and talk with me, but I've heard NOTHING from either of you!! I guess that if you can't bring your publicity crew here to film your every move, you won't come.

You also had the nerve to say that I was making this 'political', when you know that isn't true. Even if this wasn't an 'election season', I'd have still shown up and called you out!! This is not about making anything political but holding you BOTH accountable for your actions!

WELL???

No comments:

Post a Comment