Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just Speaking My Mind

I said this before, but evidently its NOT sinking in. I know there are certain people who are having a defeatist attitude because things haven't been going their way. I hear one side saying that whenever they help out a particular group, community, or neighborhood, come election day that group, community, or neighborhood is nowhere to be found at the election polls. To those individuals, I say Quit the defeatist attitude! Examine yourselves, and find out not why you were “abandoned”, but try to find out what you could have done better within yourselves with the situation, and use it as an opportunity to turn a failure into a success. Start working together amongst yourselves, and BE THE VOICE YOU WERE MEANT TO BE! When was the last time YOU went to a council meeting?? (I Know I have not been to any, YET, ( I watch them.)but I plan on it Monday, so I am challenging both the dems and the firefighters, to go to the next council meeting!!) I am also challenging those who have a conspiracy theory attitude, to either show evidence of this going on, or be silent. Just wondering, when was the last time ANY of you took the time to call/contact some of the very people that are being screwed over by the township/ Fred Harran, and said "Hello", and asked how they were? Maybe even offer a sympatheic ear, or assistance?? Things like this go a long way, you know. What I am trying ot say is that if you want something done, then do it!! For example: try going to a council meeting, and bring up the very issues you bring up during our meetings. To those seeking our help, I ask get your butts out to the next council meeting and start asking the questions and say the things you are saying to me!! Above all, keep going to every meeting (Councl), and do whatever you need to do to get answers!! A final thing you can do, is if you say you'll help us out at the polls, lit drop, etc. then keep your word!!
I know it takes courage, and there are risks, but if you don’t do something, you’ll regret it for the rest of your life.

For Both Sides: I said this before, and I am saying it again:
Learn to meet each other halfway, and above all…………….

QUIT COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment